Yeah, that’s right – we’re talking to you.
6. You know exactly what you’re buying into: lazily written but easily digested morsels of stupidity.
5. If an entry is pissweak you’re comforted by the thought that the next entry will be better, wrongly assuming the list is a countdown of sorts.
4. Structure: no matter. Bad reader rewarded. You like.
3. You feel insightful when a point you believe is important has been left out, never considering it might have been left out to encourage you to leave a comment.
2. There’s a sense of achievement as the final entry draws closer.
1. The empty feeling you’re left with after you’ve finished the list reinforces the fact that life is meaningless and often disappointing, and helps you come to terms with that.